Saturday, August 25, 2007

Another "J" update

Thanks Shannon for calling me out on ending my last post with a cliffhanger and not completing the story...

So, here it is - in 3 weeks I will start a new position in the same company at our plant in McHenry, IL. I'll be responsible for continuous improvement at the plant and I'll get an office with a door!! (not quite cool enough for a window yet). I will be moving at some point, but the drive is only about an hour, so I'll be commuting until I figure out where to live.

In other summer fun, I just got back from a camping/rafting trip in Pennsylvania. There were so many stories I don't know where to start. Highlights included raccoons hanging out windows with signs, driving adventures - unlocking the mysteries of unmarked and strangely marked PA highways, cooking adventures - FYI - an old propane stove can create impressive flames!, and of course, no camping trip is complete without......rain adventures!!

As far as my internet social life......recently I've been enjoying facebook - so be sure to keep up with my random status updates there!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hi J.
That is cool that you get a door with your new office. :) How is the new job treating you? Do you have any underlings? Have you decided to move out of Racine?
~whitney

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Netflix.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Immortals 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks