Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone has had a great Easter :) I went to church this morning at Grace, then to the Barnes for a last minute Van Winkle/Barnes Easter bash. Good times as always, even though Kel and Sarah's bro and fam couldn't make it. A centerpiece of our traditional meal gatherings is the cake that my Mom makes. This year was the first attempt at a Bunny cake....Not bad, huh? He doesn't look as happy later in the night, but it was yummy! Sarah took these pics on her camera phone...pretty cool.


Life is crazy busy here in Racine these days. I'm now a soccer coach for 7 year olds in addition to my other activities I've gotten involved in, so this weekend was a much needed break. I'll probably have more coaching stories as the season progresses - this is definitely a new challenge for me ;)

Check out these pics from my first ever experience at the shooting range. Thanks Tim for capturing the moment!...


Oh and thanks for the comments on the juggling pic! We had a lot of fun playing circus and practicing our juggling skills. The neighbors across the street didn't act very impressed, but of course, they usually don't.

Well, its a big week at work coming up, but I'm sure Friday will be here before I know it ;)
Oh, and if you see my Mom, make sure to tell her I didn't make fun of her bunny cake at all :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, so i really like your blob.

don't you think it's a bit weird though...shooting guns while on a church retreat?? haha!

good to see you! the adventures of fritz will continue!

the fat guy who rides said...

anytime you need pictures, let me know. i love taking pictures. so i am glad to help